Every appraiser in SettlementOne’s nationwide network has been verified as licensed or certified, with proven experience in performing high quality valuation reports for our valued customers.
To apply to be an appraiser for SettlementOne’s appraiser panels, you need to have the following qualifications:
- State License(s)/Certification(s)
- Minimum of 5 years work history
- HUD Letter of Approval (if applicable)
- Errors and Omissions Insurance Certificate
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance Certificate (Only for North Dakota, Ohio, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming)
To apply to be a part of SettlementOne’s appraiser panels, fill out the attached Appraiser Application Agreement.
Note: SettlementOne will not accept appraisal reports completed by an appraisal assistant or trainee. All appraisal reports must be completed 100% by the assigned appraiser. Reports may not include any trainee work.